The i4cp Next Practices Now Conference, the #1-ranked event for senior HR leaders, returns both virtually in November 2021 and in-person in March 2022 at the Fairmont Scottsdale.
On pace to be i4cp’s biggest event on record, the conference is exclusive to HR practitioners (closed to vendors and consultants) and offers superior, high-level networking, practice sharing, and thought-provoking speakers.
Continuing i4cp’s history of assembling stellar line-ups of top business leaders, authors, academics, and thought leaders, the first 12 speakers have been announced with more in the coming months:
- Alan Murray - CEO of Fortune Media, Murray oversees the business and editorial operations of the independent media company and is known for expanding its digital and conference franchises. He also writes a popular daily newsletter, the Fortune CEO Daily.
- Amy Edmondson - Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at the Harvard Business School, Edmondson has been recognized by the biannual Thinkers50 global ranking of management thinkers since 2011.
- Oona King - Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Snap, and previously Google’s Director of Diversity Strategy, King is a member of the House of Lords, former senior policy advisor to the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street, and second woman of color elected to British Parliament.
- Don Sull - Senior Lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management, where he directs the Strategic Agility Project and Culture 500, Sull teaches courses on competitive strategy and strategy execution.
- Dean Carter - Strategic leader of Patagonia’s human resources, finance, and legal teams, Carter’s goal is to further the company’s unique business model, providing that companies can “Do Well and Do Good.”
- Supriya Jha - Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion for Nasdaq, and the first leader of her practice, Jha has helped shape the foundation of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts at Nasdaq, and her pioneering contributions have helped accelerate Nasdaq’s cultural journey.
- Rod Adams - PwC’s Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Leader, Adams is responsible for hiring more than 15,000 full-time professionals and interns annually. He focuses on driving innovation through PwC’s recruiting programs and delivering on PwC’s commitment to transform workplaces through digital skills training — creating authentic, long-lasting relationships with top talent to meet the future.
- Dawn Jones - Intel Corporation’s Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer and VP of Social Impact, Jones leads the company’s global diversity and inclusion strategy, as well as Intel’s investments and programs, driving positive global impact.
- Marie Potter - Senior Director of Culture and Development at Getty Images, Potter leads the unique combination of L&D, DE&I, and People Analytics.
- Rob Cross - Research advisor to i4cp, Cross is the Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Leadership at Babson College and co-founder of the Connected Commons, a consortium of over 100 leading organizations working together to accelerate network research and practice.
- Jill Christensen - One of the most in-demand and highest-rated speakers in the world today, Christensen was named a Top 200 Global Thought Leader to Watch in 2021 and Top 101 Employee Engagement Influencer. She is the author of the global bestselling book If Not You, Who? How to Crack the Code of Employee Disengagement and the yet-to-be-released Remote 101: The Secret to Engaging Virtual Workers.
- Verne Harnish - Founder of the world-renowned Entrepreneur’s Organization, as well as the founder and CEO of Scaling Up, Harnish is also the bestselling author of Mastering the Rockefeller Habits and the international award-winning Scaling Up.
Note that the virtual and in-person conferences will feature different speakers in some cases.
Registration for the i4cp Next Practices Now Conference is open. Sign up now to save $500.