To close out the year, the Workforce Planning Exchange will acknowledge the lessons learned and celebrate member successes throughout 2021. We will share our best examples of strong change management practices to achieve our goals of advancing workforce planning to a skill-based model.
Come Prepared: Members should come prepared to share their personal success story or major learning moment from the year, in addition to any specific change management tools or practices that supported their efforts.
Guiding Questions include:
- What is the importance of integrating workforce / work planning into business strategy / continuity?
- What are the key internal partnerships to have (e.g., Finance, IT, etc.)?
- What are examples of good change management practices in workforce / work planning?
- What successes did we have in 2021?
- What was the power of conversation in activating your workforce / work plan?
Co-facilitated by i4cp Member Leaders Mike LeBrun, Senior Manager HR Strategy & Insights at Toyota North America, and Bryan Seaford, Talent Consultant at Chik-fil-A, this Exchange community group supports Workforce Planning leaders to be a strategic and influential partner to the business by leveraging best processes, trends, and technology to scale next practices.