With data analytics continuing to grow in importance in the performance management space, the use of data is growing as well to effectively and objectively assess performance.
This month’s session will address:
- What data should go into the PME process?
- How should data be collected?
- What are the optimal uses for data?
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities
This event is approved for certification credits.