What is the ideal role of the manager in an employee's development and performance management? In recent times, the role of the manager has bloomed to encompass individual and team well-being check-ins, regular feedback conversations, coaching, and managing ratings conversations.
In this session, we will consider how clear
role expectations can set up both contributors and people managers for
Come Prepared: Please come ready to share lessons learned from common pitfalls as well as best practices that support efficiency, well-being, and performance.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities