Building on recently published research as highlighted in the new article Power to the People: How you can Empower to Manage Micro-Stressors, our first 2021 meeting of the Employee Well-Being Exchange will feature Nicole Vanderhorst of Kaiser Permanente.
You'll learn about what Kaiser uncovered
about the drivers of successful and healthy leaders, including
their mindset, ability to role-model self-care, and the team practices
they implemented. Guiding questions:
- How are you identifying and measuring strong and healthy leaders?
- What tools and guides are you sharing with managers to support them?
- How are empathic behaviors a driver of leaders’ success?
- How are you reinforcing healthy behaviors?
- What are you doing to make people feel valued?
Building on groundbreaking research by both i4cp and Rob Cross, the Employee Well-Being Exchange is a peer-driven community working group that explores the relational sources of well-being, how personal networks impact this, and the tools to support individual performance and well-being.
Proposed Agenda for next few months (subject to change
as new needs arise):
- Jan – Next practices for managers/leaders to champion personal and team well
- Develop an approach to expanding Coaching/counseling for well-being
- Feb – Purpose, Growth, Resilience, & Physical Health Model
- Mar – Social Determinants of Health connection to HR
- Apr – Stress Awareness Month – Promoting mental and emotional health
- May – Employee listening and sensing related to well-being