Metrics are a critical element of developing employee experience objectives and strategies for reaching them, but what is essential when it comes to assessing EX? What are the must-have metrics? In this session, the Employee Experience Exchange will continue a conversation about the what, why, how, who, and when to measure, monitor, and demonstrate progress.
Guiding Questions include:
- What should we measure and why?
- How should data be gathered?
- Who should the data be shared with and how often?
- What metrics should we employ to measure progress and success across each of the major employee experience moments?
- How can we demonstrate ROI?
Come Prepared: Please share the set of metrics/KPIs that your team uses to measure and share success towards your EX goals.
Suggested Pre-Reading: The Essential Metrics of High-Performance Employee Experience