Design thinking is at the
heart of creating a strong employee experience. In this session, the Employee
Experience Exchange overviewed how to implement design thinking in your HR
organization to better understand your employees, their journey, and their
needs and desires. We followed the design thinking process from framing
the central question all the way through testing and refining the concept.
Our guiding questions included:
• How do you define design thinking?
• From your work in employee experience, what insights are you uncovering?
• How have you have used personas, empathy maps, and journey maps to build out your strategy?
• What concepts and elements of design thinking can you use in your work going forward?
• What is standing in your way and how can we collectively problem solve?