We are so excited for our next i4cp Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board in-person meeting. The meeting will be hosted by Humera Malik Shahid of Intuit in scenic Mountain View, CA from September 14-15, 2022. Travel information is noted below so you can secure your arrangements.
We plan to cover:
- Leadership development – how Intuit, and other Board members, are rethinking their approaches
- i4cp’s latest research on culture health and toxicity
- Helping employees thrive in the new workplace – with guest speaker Rahaf Harfoush, author of the soon-to-be-published book Humane Productivity
- Roundtable discussion with all Board members, plus other networking opportunities
- Plus, we’ll review the i4cp research agenda and set Board priorities for 2023.
The Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board is reserved exclusively for the senior-most talent & learning executive in organizations. It is designed to serve as a true Board of Directors for the function and ensure its members are in the driver seat of organizational innovation.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Chief Learning & Talent Officer Board.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.