For your reference and to share with your teams, below is a summary of what was discussed and what is next.
Here is a summary of our meeting:
- We began our meeting welcoming our newest members, Jessica Kazmaier (Rite Aid); Andy Ortiz (Cedars Sinai); Pat Wadors (Procore Technologies).
- We transitioned to a discussion about Vaccination mandates with Darrell Gay, Mark Dreux and Alexandra Romero of the Arent Fox Law firm for guidance following the Court ordered stay of OSHA’s Vaccination Mandate Emergency Temporary Standard.
- We then continued a conversation we began at our October meeting about the Strategic Role & Functional Value Proposition of HR with Professor John Boudreau and his colleague Pete Ramstad.
- End of December 2021, We will email you a link to download the new i4cp 2022 Priorities & Predictions report.
- January 19, 2022, Virtual joint meeting of all i4cp Boards (HR, DE&I, Total Rewards, Learning & Talent, Talent Acquisition, and People Analytics) where we will focus on the topic of Talent Retention.
- February 10, 2022, Virtual CHRO Board meeting
- March 14, 2022, In-person CHRO Board meeting (Scottsdale, AZ). This is an all-day meeting that takes place the day before the i4cp Next Practices Now Conference – If you’d like to stay for the conference, please register here!
As always, should you have questions or want to provide any feedback about how we can improve our meetings please let me know.
On behalf of all of us at i4cp we would like to thank you for your support and participation over the past year and wish you and yours the very best for this Holiday Season.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Chief Human Resources Officer Board.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.