Our final meeting of the year focused on three areas:
- Human Capital Disclosure – with a group discussion on disclosures around diversity and how disclosure decisions are being made within organizations. Board member Lisa van Capelle (Syneos Health) shared how they’ve renamed their Compensation Committee; it’s now the Compensation and Human Capital Committee. Please make sure you are familiar with this human capital disclosure guidance from i4cp.
- CHRO Board Top priorities for 2021 – The majority of our members were interested in:
- The post-pandemic future of work
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Continuing our work around Culture.
- Additionally, there was interest in Talent, Compensation and Benefits plan redesigns, Technology/HRIS/Analytics and HR Structure & Strategy. If you have not had a chance to input into the 2021 top priorities, please take 5 minutes to do so through this link: 2021 Top Priorities Survey - https://www.research.net/r/TSTZ5QD
- The Future of Work - utilizing the Talent Ecosystem Model, with an overview of the World Economic Forum report “The Future of Jobs” (which is available on the i4cp CHRO Board site), and a discussion of the implication for HR and leaders, led by John Boudreau and Jay Jamrog. Board member Greg Till (Providence Health) shared how he has used the i4cp Talent Ecosystem Integration model to revamp how his firm views job roles, work, and talent in order to deliver capability where and when needed.
Additionally we also discussed a new i4cp study on “Leadership Behaviors that Matter Most Going Forward”, and a request to have as many members complete the survey as possible. An email with the survey link will be sent out on December 8th.
As always, please let us know of any feedback and how we can improve going forward.
On behalf of all of us at i4cp, we wish you and yours a safe, healthy and enjoyable holiday season!