55% of organizations that have had successful culture renovations included changes to performance management practices.
We recently asked CEOs what culture-related insights will be most valuable to them as they evolve the growth of their businesses over the next few years. Their answers speak volumes to the importance of getting performance management right:
- "...empowerment and accountability are occurring at levels of the organization."
- "...we are not only innovating, but we are executing."
- "...feedback is continuous and creates healthy tension to elevate performance."
High-performance organizations know that performance management is far less about the techniques of the process and much more a matter of enabling conversations that bring out the best in people and their work.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities