Awareness and concern about mental health has become top of mind in the workplace in 2020: from the COVID19 pandemic and associated global economic impact to sustained social unrest, political polarization, and more, stress and anxiety are at an all-time high.
Here are some resources we have gathered to assist and inform conversations in your workplace about how to best support one another.
- The National Council for Behavioral Health: Starting the Conversation: Mental Health First Aid at Work
- Mental Health First Aid: Six Ways to Reassure a Colleague
- Mental Health First Aid: How Companies Teach Their Employees First Aid for Mental Health
MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE: THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Accenture: IT’S NOT 1 IN 4, IT’S ALL OF US: Why Supporting the Mental Health of Younger Workers Starts with Organizational Culture
Employers Want Workers to Help Colleagues in
Crisis: Mental health first aid courses encourage employees to take better care
of each other
- Walgreens: Walgreens Completes First Phase of Mental Health First Aid Training for Pharmacists Focused on Health Outcomes